Data Centers/Server Rooms Monitoring
Avocent Matrix is a digital high performance KVM System, which offers an extremely scalable and configurable way to link up the users to thousands of workstations and servers in a real-time manner. This gives high definition audio, video and prodigious USB performance that is perfect for user extension applications and heighten the efficiency of control room in post production, enterprise, data centers, government, broadcast, industrial, and transportation environments.
The system is applicative for :
- Data Center/Co-location/Hosting
- Broadcast and Entertainment
- Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Chemical/Petrochemical (excl. Oil & Gas)
- Nuclear Power
- Defense, Aerospace, Military
- Oil and Gas
- Enable hundreds of users to have accession with connected servers and equipment, permitting multi-user access.
- Expandable and Scalable, by the process of expanding and cascading the system, thousands devices can be connected.
- Intuitive Administration - Through the web interface or Matrix Manager software, a single management system allows you to manage devices, users, and peripherals. Advanced features also exist to establish macros, event notification, high availability, and external API access.
- Optimal audio, video and USB performance, distantly access usages with resolution up to 1920 x 1200.
- Offers proven resolutions for centralized asset management.
- Controlled desktop access and extremely secured remote access to boost the performance and make reduction in cut costs problems.
- Protects the equipment and data, can attain the level of accessibility required by business demands.
Avocent® MergePoint Unity
It has been organized to proffer an absolute and secured, remote management solutions to IT executives for networking equipment, access, control servers and other devices. It also assists in modifying troubleshooting, cut down response times and lessening the unexpected downtime.
Avocent® Universal Management Gateway
It is the first converged management gadget, which assists in controlling the devices at all locations, remotely and securely. It converges control technologies and Avocent access into a single program, making a simplified mode to come through IT assets (compute, storage and network). When employed with the Avocent DSView™ management software, it can proffer an absolute solution for secured access and assist in controlling physical and virtual asset. Built-in auto-discovery and auto-sensing features of it is capable to bestow the flexibility required to unify tools and function with best efficiency.
The server incorporates adaptive services, advanced technologies and secured project communications for large, high-end, enterprise data centers. It is capable of efficiently manage and access public branch exchange (PBX) telecommunications equipment (DSU/CSU), IT assets such as servers (UNIX, Linux and Solaris), switches, routers and serial power devices.
Avocent® LCD Console Tray
The Tray family offers an assortment of features, which simplify the access to servers and makes the software upgrades easy. Additionally, it makes system monitoring and troubleshooting more convenient and enables at-the-rack accession to multiple servers. The models mounted in 1U of rack space are resourceful for connecting the Avocent KVM appliances inside that identical space.
Avocent® Matrix, Avocent® HMX, and Avocent® AMX
These are designed to enable organizations to boost the efficiency and cut down the cost by unifying computing assets in server rooms. Allowing the users to pricey resources, these proffer more effective work environment and present an "at the PC" experience for exigent high-resolution applications in the government, health care, broadcast, industrial and finance industries.
This consolidated remote access offers full support across rack PDU’s, KVM, and Console Servers. It also provides remote access to network infrastructure and servers that includes alerting, detailed event tracking, session logging and some others.
- The comprehensive aspect of power resource.
- Simple management of the absolute data center power system, be it utility entrance or rack power arrangement.
- Active power path, attained status of all devices, rectifiable one-line diagram.
- Interpretation of the states within the power system.
- Correct capacity forecasts and preparation plans by employing current and historical courses.
- Improved business cohesion via corroboration of the power system as well as connections.