|Home||» Products||» Power Division|
We would be one of the largest players in this industry in the country today. We have an association with M/s Emerson Network Power now Vertiv who are the numero uno leaders in this industry in India as well as globally. They manufacture & market Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems; Climate and Environmental systems (PAC); DC power systems; Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) and power distribution units - all supported by world-class professional services, catering to major industries such as Telecom, Infotech and Process Control among others.
We also have a formal association with Amara Raja Batteries (Amaron) who is the leading company in UPS batteries in India.
We have a long and hard earned experience of UPS installations and support; a capacity of more than 30,000 Kilo Watts of Systems installed with more than two thousand customers of ours. We offer services through a team of about 50 power engineers who have been thoroughly trained to ensure maximum uptime of the solutions that we support.
We offer power conditioning solutions to support IT , telecom and Industrial loads.
OSPL offers its services in the following areas:
1) Uninterruptible Power Systems: Sale/Rental
2) Battery Banks.
3) DC Power Supplies
4) Precision Air-conditioning Systems for Data Centers and Server Rooms
5) Power and Energy Audit Solutions.
6) Maintenance of UPS systems and battery Banks.
7) Solutions for controlling Harmonics and Power Factor.
8) Design and deployment of data Centre Solutions
9) Comprehensive maintenance of Electric Supply and Back up Systems.
10) Electric Infrastructure and support.
11) Automatic and Static Transfer Switches for redundancy.
12) Transient Voltage surge Suppressors.
We also have our own range of Electric Peripheral Products which are designed and manufactured to help us support our highly demanding customers and critical sites.
1) Isolation Transformers.
2) UPS monitoring devices
3) Servo Stabilizers.
4) Phase Sequence Correctors.
5) Electric Panels.
6) Surge Protection Devices
7) Battery chargers and DC supplies.
8) Automatic and Manual By pass Systems